DESCRIPTIONS OF SPIRITUAL HEALING LEVEL 200 CLASSES
(Classes available for everyone; Completion of all classes Required for Certification)
|Chakras||The force centers essential to life; connections, definitions, and factors explained in relation to spiritual growth.|
|Healing Addictive Behavior||Learning skills to detach from dependent relationships. Learn about healing thought systems based on love and release of fear.|
|Prayer||Prayer is a very powerful and essential tool for everyone, particularly those in the ministry. This class will help students understand the for basic types of prayer: petition, blessing, intercession and thanksgiving, as well as other types of prayer that a minister may be called to make during their public ministry. The student will also learn about different ways of praying and how to create powerful, meaningful prayers.|
|Spiritual Anatomy*||Associating the etheric and spiritual centers with the physical anatomy. (*Prerequisite: Chakras)|
|Spiritual Healing I||Methods, techniques, and philosophy of spiritual healing.|
|Spiritual Healing II*||The psychology of spiritual healing and practical procedures for public and private practice with prayer, meditation and laying on of hands, utilizing the power of love, intention and intuition. (*Prerequisite: Spiritual Healing I)|
|Spiritual Healing Ethics||Ethical issues faced by the Spiritual Healer. A standard of conduct upon which any healer may safely base a life of healing service.|
|Spiritual Healing Service Practicum||This practicum, with guidance and direction from the instructor, will prepare the student to personally and confidentially present a church or private group spiritual healing service. Come prepared to present the components to the service – invocation, benediction, short healing meditation, sermonette.|
|Two Healing Electives Classes||Electives|
If you are trying to find WHEN specific classes are being offered, Click Here.
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
(information for those interested in becoming Certified)
- Indiana Association of Spiritualists (IAOS) member in good standing for two (2) years.
- 20 Credits (10 Spiritual Seeker classes, 10 Spiritual Healing Classes)
- Pass a written comprehensive exam covering current Spiritual Healing classes with a score of 80% or more.
- Successfully present short healing prayers to the testing committee.
- Six (6) student Spiritual Healing Services to include leading two (2) services for the congregation. At least three (3) during week-long seminary services. Two (2) services in one seminary week will count toward this requirement.
- Six (6) notarized affidavits of spiritual healing ability.
- Minimum of two (2) years of on-going study at Chesterfield Spiritualist Seminary and School of Metaphysics.
REQUIREMENTS (for those testing for Certification)
ATTENTION STUDENTS PLANNING TO TEST FOR CERTIFICATION: All academic requirements must be completed before Intent to Test is submitted. Students planning to test for any level of certification or Ordination must advise the Dean of Education of their Intent to Test no later than one month prior to the Seminary in which the student plans to test. Application to test must be completed and testing fee paid during walk-in registration.