DESCRIPTIONS OF CLASSES — School of Metaphysics Level I
(Classes are available to everyone; Completing all classes is a Requirement for Certification)
|Basic Astrology:||The basic meaning of the planets, signs and houses of astrology and how these energies define personality and opportunities in our life.|
|Basic Numerology:||The language of numbers and the vibration of letters pertaining to your birthright on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels of life.|
|Basic Qabalah:||The Tree of Life with the ten holy emanations of God and 22 paths of return. Using the Tree of Life as a basic framework for understanding our relationship with God.|
|Candle Ceremony:||The proper use of candles in public and private work to achieve the desired spiritual energies. Preparation and color selection for affirmations, prayers and other spiritual work.|
|Color:||The metaphysical meaning of colors and their rate of vibration. Working with color as a tool in your everyday life and for spiritual growth.|
|Full Moon Meditations:||A study of the spiritual energies available during the full moon, their use for spiritual growth and how to use these energies in public and private meditation work.|
|Hermetic Tarot:||Teachings from the schools of Ancient Wisdom using Tarot for personal and spiritual growth. Tarot symbols, basic metaphysical teachings and spiritual laws within the 22 Major Arcana.|
|Hierarchy and the Plan:||A study of the Planetary Hierarchy under the leadership of the Christ to gain a better understanding of its functions and the spiritual plan including a basic introduction to the seven rays and the teachings of the Tibetan.|
|Practical Metaphysics:||An introduction to the principals of metaphysics and their use in our everyday life, working with the creative spark of God within you in accordance with natural law to improve all areas of life.|
|Sacred Calendar:||Defining the Sacred Calendar including the solstice and equinox points, Easter, Wesak, Christ Festival and other high energy times of the year and their spiritual purpose.|
If you are trying to find WHEN specific classes are being offered, Click Here
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
LEVEL I - ASPIRANT OF SPIRITUAL METAPHYSICS
(information for those interested in becoming Certified)
- Indiana Association of Spiritualists (IAOS) member in good standing for one (1) year.
- Minimum of two (2) years study.
- 20 Credits (10 Spiritual Seeker classes, 10 Level I Metaphysical classes).
- Level I Metaphysical Development Classes: Eight (8) Level I Metaphysical Development classes with a certified staff metaphysical development class teacher over a period of two (2) week-long seminaries. Four (4) classes per seminary with one (1) staff teacher per seminary.
- Development Class Alternative: Regularly attended classes with a certified staff metaphysical development class teacher. Signature of teacher required.
- Student Services: Assist a staff metaphysical minister with Full Moon or Communion Service (Purpose - Student to demonstrate ability to invoke and work with spiritual energies).
- Pass a written exam and demonstration of student’s ability to invoke and work with spiritual energies.
REQUIREMENTS (for those testing for Certification)
ATTENTION STUDENTS PLANNING TO TEST FOR CERTIFICATION: All academic requirements must be completed before Intent to Test is submitted. Students planning to test for any level of certification or Ordination must advise the Dean of Education of their Intent to Test no later than one month prior to the Seminary in which the student plans to test. Application to test must be completed and testing fee paid during walk-in registration.