Please make appointments directly with the Medium of your choice.
It is advisable to make your appointments for readings PRIOR to arriving at Camp.
For more information, please read the FAQ's below.
To e-mail Medium click on e-mail button under medium's photo
Updated Contact information as of December 2018
Rev. Glenda Cadarette † ‡ ∞
Clairvoyant, Healer, Development Teacher, Trance, Reiki Master Teacher
415 Eastern Dr.
Rev. Vicki Corkell †
Clairvoyant, Development Teacher, Ministry Formation
405 Grandview Dr.
Rev. Mary Lynn Crawford †
Clairvoyant, Development Teacher, Healer
225 Eastern Dr.
Julie Fioresi †
Clairvoyant, Healer, Development Teacher, Cartomancer
414 Eastern Drive
Rev. James Hafer †
Clairvoyant, Development Teacher, Astrologer
442 Valley View Dr.
Rev. Wahna L. Irvine † ‡ ∞
Clairvoyant, Healer, Development Teacher, Trance, Reiki Master Teacher,
Reflexologist, Spirit Artist, Integral Qigong, Tai Chi Easy
402 Eastern Dr.
Rev. Nancy Joseph †
Clairvoyant, Development Teacher, Astrologer, Palmist, Runes
218 Parkview Dr.
Rev. Jeremy Kaylor
Clairvoyant, Development Teacher, Spirit Artist
442 Valley View Dr.
Rev. Rebecca Watson ∞
Clairvoyant, Healer, Reiki Master Teacher
312 Western Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seek a Medium’s help at a time when you are relaxed and undisturbed. Put your mind at ease. RELAX.
- Allow the Medium to proceed in his/her own manner. Don’t expect your first problem to be discussed at once. Have PATIENCE.
- Don’t try to confuse the Medium. Let him/her know when he/she is correct. BE FAIR.
- Skepticism, demanding proof, arguing or wanting things done a certain way only leads to failure. EXPECT GOOD.
- Spirit often manifests by name, but evidence comes in many other ways as well; like descriptions, relationships, simple tests, etc. BE WILLING TO VERIFY.
- Don’t be too quick to say no. Wait – you will soon understand.
- The true value of a reading is not always measured by prophecy. Prediction is always possible, but you have the free will to make changes. GUIDANCE is the keynote.
- Mediumship IS NOT fortune telling. A good reading will explain the philosophy of right living. EXPECT TRUTH.
- Every Medium has his/her own unique way. It isn’t fair to compare the abilities of one Medium with another.&
- Don’t try to prolong a reading. The Medium realizes when spirit is gone.